Thursday, April 14, 2011

SCORE

This is the second time I received my score. The first score showed that I am a habitual waster. If half of the earth's population had my bad habits, the world would severely suffer from drought, loss of food, and irreversible climate changes. In short, I wasted 6 worlds.

However, the second week I did much better. I improved a lot of my habits. I conserve my water more by taking 10 minute showers. I also bike a lot more to the places I need to go to. In addition, I have become more aware of my trash throwing. I feel like this game has helped me become a better contributor towards the Earth. This week I scored 1 preserving earth. It's still a deficient earth, as it has its problems. But I know that I can make my world flourish with my new and improved habits.

No comments:

Post a Comment